Aman Tokyo marks the group’s first city property, located in the heart of the Japanese capital. Located in the top 6 floors of the newly erected Otemachi Tower, Aman Tokyo is a soothing sanctuary away from the metropolis’ constant hustle and bustle that embodies Tokyo.
Inspired by traditional Japanese residential structures, the hotel uses classic Japanese materials such as timber, Washi paper and stone to create a unique setting in which tradition and modernity intermingle seamlessly.
The Restaurant by Aman serves fine dining Mediterranean cuisine and is located on the 33rd floor. The Café by Aman also focuses on Mediterranean cuisine as well as Japanese meats and fresh seafood. The Lounge at Aman is the perfect place for snacks and cocktails with a view.
Spread out on two floor Aman Tokyo’s spa boasts eight treatment rooms as well as outstanding views over the city.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Tokyo into a greater Japan holiday. Take a look at Classic Japan as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Aman Tokyo Information
- Location: Located in the prestigious financial district of Otemachi, only two blocks from from Tokyo Station
- Accommodation: 84 rooms and suites
- Facilities: The Restaurant, The Café, The Lounge, a 30-metre swimming pool, a fitness center, yoga/pilates studio, a spa
- Activities: Cultural visits around the city, sightseeing, shopping & dining
- Weather: The most popular times of year to visit Tokyo are the shoulder seasons of spring (in March and April) and autumn (in October and November)
- Price Guide: USD 1,217.91 per night for a Suite – King