Set on a stunning kilometre stretch of private beach within 200 acres of lush gardens, and with a dramatic backdrop of mountains, Al Bustan Palace is a stylish and sophisticated hotel that combines art deco style with local Arabian traditions, to create a unique and magnificent property.
Offering breathtaking views and the customary Ritz-Carlton impeccable service and first class facilities, this hotel will appeal to those looking for a memorable escape. Al Bustan Palace is family-friendly and offers a daily programme of activities for younger guests as well as a kids’ pool, and babysitting can be arranged.
Recently renovated, Al Bustan Palace features 250 lavishly designed rooms and suites designed in contemporary style with traditional influences. Maximising comfort and luxury, each room features plush furnishings, state-of-the-art amenities and magnificent views from a private balcony or terrace. Interconnecting rooms are available for families. For a truly extravagant experience, two-bedroom Presidential Suites are simply stunning, with large sitting rooms, dining areas and fully equipped kitchen, as well as private balconies offering panoramic views.
Al Bustan Palace offers an array of unique dining experiences. Sample authentic Chinese cuisine or decadent international buffets overlooking the sea. There is also a beach pavilion serving the finest seafood.
There is plenty to keep you busy both on and off the property. Relax by one of the stunning pools or on the golden sand beach, unwind with a game of tennis, take a Zumba or Yoga class or be pampered in the spa. There’s also golf nearby. Water sports enthusiasts can go kayaking or snorkelling. Excursions such as camping in the desert, diving trips, dolphin watching and camel racing can be arranged. Old Muscat City is worth exploring and you can visit old forts and palaces.
Al Bustan Palace, A Ritz-Carlton Hotel Information
- Location:Beachfront, Muscat. 35 minutes drive from Muscat International Airport.
- Accommodation:250 rooms and suites.
- Activities: Pilates, personal trainer, yoga, watersports, diving, fishing, dolphin diving, camel riding, sight seeing, golf.
- Facilities:Swimming pools, fitness centre, spa, private beach, tennis courts, 3 restaurants, jacuzzi.
- Weather:From October to May it is good weather and dry. From June to September extreme temperatures and 90% humidity.
- Children:Welcome with excellent facilities – kids pool, kids club.