Set within four acres of lush tropical gardens on the west coast of Phuket, the largest island in Thailand, this sublime private residence offers magnificent views across Bang Tao Bay and the Andaman Sea. Access to 98 East is by motor skiff.
This luxury villa has been designed to blend in with its lush surroundings and uses the latest technology and solar power. 98 East will appeal to those looking for an indulgent and secluded tropical island paradise.
The expansive, contemporary-styled villa features a stunning central living area with soaring ceilings and two-storey glass doors looking out onto the pool terrace and the bay. State-of-the-art technology and LED lighting provide an ambiance to suit the mood of the night.
98 East provides four suites in the main house, each with a balcony, walk-in closet and lavish white granite bathroom. A further two suites are situated at either end of the pool terrace offering maximum privacy.
This lavish villa is fully staffed providing impeccable yet discreet service. It comes with a private chef and a range of fabulous dining options.
Spend the day relaxing on by pool, head to the beach or take a drive and explore Thailand’s largest island.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Phuket into a greater Thailand and Asian holiday. Take a look at Mekong Journey from the Golden Triangle to Luang Prabang as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
98 East Information
- Location: North West Phuket, 30 minutes from airport
- Accommodation: 6 bedrooms, accommodating up to 12 guests
- Activities: Explore Phuket, snorkelling, kayaking, fishing, biking, badminton, table tennis, pool, tennis, golf, scuba diving, horse riding, elephant treks, seaplane charter, yacht, helicopter rides, jet skiing, parasailing, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing
- Facilities: Pool, media Room, jacuzzi, tennis court, family room, study/library, mountain bikes, table tennis, pool table, board games, LED mood lighting, 100% reliance on solar power
- Weather: The best time to travel to Phuket is from December to March and June to August.
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: USD 12000 per day, minimum stay of 7 days.