This award-winning, luxury boutique hotel is situated close to the sea in the heart of Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland. The international airport is 40 minutes away by car.
101 Hotel’s modern Nordic style is ultra-chic with clean, simple lines and a monochromatic colour palette featuring throughout. Facilities include a restaurant and bar, gym and spa, and the hotel has its own contemporary art gallery. Free wifi is available throughout the hotel.
The hotel makes an ideal base from which to explore the city and will appeal to those seeking a unique and conveniently located escape. Families are welcome although there are no facilities for children.
101 Hotel provides 38 stylish rooms and suites featuring contemporary décor, walk-in showers, heated oak floors and all-modern amenities. Some suites feature balconies with impressive views of the mountains or harbourfront.
Enjoy superb modern international and Icelandic cuisine served in a sleek dining room with a glass ceiling and modern vibe at the casual dining restaurant, known as one of the trendiest places in town.
The hotel is within easy reach of major sights, main shopping areas and restaurants and bars. Or, you can simply relax in the comfort in the hotel where you can indulge in a massage in the privacy of your room, soak in the Jacuzzi or sip a cocktail at the bar.
101 Hotel is a member of Design Hotels.
101 Hotel Information
- Location: 45 km from Keflavik Airport
- Accommodation: 38 Rooms and Suites
- Activities: Visit The Golden Circle, Snowmobiling, Fly fishing, Horse riding, whale watching, viewing the Northern Lights
- Facilities: Restaurant, Bar, Gym, Spa, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Massage, Meeting Room
- Weather: Best time to visit is from June to September
- Children: Welcome
- Price Guide: From USD 320 for 1 night in a Standard Room, for two pax