Enjoy savings this Winter with special flat rates across 8 room types at Anantara Angkor Resort with. The promotion comes with the following benefits:
- Arrival foot ritual
- Welcome drinks and cold towel
- Experience Butler service
- Daily Lounge Hour
- Round trip airport transfers
- Tuk Tuk transfer to city center
- Personal mobile phone with unlimited domestic calls
- Complimentary Mini Bar
- Daily fresh fruits
- 30 minutes spa treatment (only applicable to bookings for room types of Premier Terrace and above)
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking and stay period: 1 November 2017 to 31 March 2018 with applicable black out dates (blackout dates – 1 to 2 December 2017 | 23 December 2017 to 2 January 2018 | 8-10 and 15-19 February 2018)
- Offer valid for worldwide market except UK, AUS and NZ markets
- Offer only valid for new bookings made as of 5 October 2017
- Offer is not applicable to groups, conferences or meetings
- Offer not combinable with any other promotions
- Subject to availability
01/11/2017 to 31/03/2018
Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa Information
- Location & Getting There
Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa is a short 5 minutes drive from Siem Reap International Airport. Ideally located, the hotel is only a 15 minute drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat and a 10 minute drive from the town centre.
Comprising of 39 rooms and suites, the hotel is elegantly furnished with a mix of contemporary and Cambodian heritage interiors. The classic Deluxe Room has its own private balcony with pool view. The premium Deluxe Room is furnished with traditional Khmer style and comes with its own outdoor shower and traditional bathing jar. The Anantara Suite is spacious and has its own separate lounge and dining area while the Sothea Suite is exceptional with a ground floor that overlooks a beautiful private garden and a private balcony and library on the second floor. The suite also comes with its own private whirlpool Jacuzzi.
- Fitness centre
- Board games
- Spa, Sauna
- Dining: 2 restaurants
- Gift shop
The UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor- the Angkor Wat is the city's main draw, but there are also other great sites to visit, such as a tour on the famed Tonle Sap River. Cycling through the temples is a really great way to explore the ruins, and picnic lunches can also be organised. After a long day of exploring, try out a cooking class or simply relax at the hotel.
Children are welcomed but no specific facilities available.