Celebrate the Upper House’s 5th Anniversary with this offer:
- Daily USD 65 House credit per room
- One bottle of red or white wine from in-room maxi bar
- 5th night stay is on the House
- 500 Asia Miles per stay
- A surprise welcome gift
- Rates start from USD 580 for Studio 70
- Rates start from USD 1935 for a Harbour view Upper Suite with a second complimentary night
Terms and conditions:
- Service charge is not included
- Offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- Advance booking is required
- House credit cannot be applied to room rate
- Offer is valid for stay of minimum 2 consecutive nights
- Offer available for Hong Kong residents only
26/06/2014 to 31/10/2014
The Upper House Information
- Location & Getting There
The hotel is a 35-minute drive from Hong Kong International Airport. It is also just a short drive to the city's Central district, home to Hong Kong's most exclusive shopping outlets as well as dining and nightlife venues.
The Upper House boats the largest standard rooms in Hong Kong! The hotel is comprised of 117 rooms in total including 21 suites and 2 penthouses. The Studio 70 and 80 rooms feature luxurious living spaces that include a dressing area and freestanding limestone-clad bath. Each offers a bird's eye view of magnificent skyscrapers or the city's beautiful waterways, depending on guests' choice of either island or harbour views. Upper Suites boast a small hallway that leads to a separate living area, where the same fantastic views can be enjoyed. The Penthouses provide the ultimate in luxury with two large bedrooms and cushioned platforms by the window-sill for guests to soak up the jaw-dropping Victoria Harbour views.
- Dining: The world-famous Cafe Grey Deluxe restaurant & bar
Join the free yoga classes that are conducted every Saturday and Sunday morning or borrow bikes to explore the area. Heading out of the hotel, there are plenty of activities ranging from walkable shopping centres such as Pacific Place Mall, IFC and the Landmark, to sightseeing on the Peak Tram and boat rides through Victoria Harbour.
Cots and sofabeds are free-of-charge for families who have children. Babysitting services are also available upon request.