Tiger Blue and Nihiwatu Combined Offer
- Five night all-inclusive private charter on Tiger Blue, sailing between Labuan Bajo and Nihiwatu on Sumba Island
- Five night all-inclusive stay at Nihiwatu, Sumba
The offer includes:
- Full-board on Tiger blue and in Nihiwatu Resort
- Sea and land activities
- Airport transfers (from Labuan Bajo Airport to Tiger Blue and Nihiwatu Resort to Tambolaka Airport, or vice versa)
- 4 dives from Tiger Blue per day
- One 60-minute Sumbanese traditional massage per person per stay at Nihiwatu Resort
Terms and conditions:
- Dates: 02 to 7 October 2014 or 7 to 12 October 2014 to charter Tiger Blue. Guests can choose to stay at Nihiwatu pre or post Tiger Blue Charter
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions
16/04/2014 to 12/10/2014
Tiger Blue Information
- Location & Getting There
Tiger Blue is an exclusive and ultra luxurious wooden phinisi live-aboard from which to explore the pristine waters and sunny islands of Eastern Indonesia. Depending on which months, the cruise goes to Komodo Islands, Sumba-Flores or Raja Ampat.
The 4 cabins sleeping 10 guests are serviced by 8 crew, an expedition leader and an executive chef. There are 2 master suites with king size beds, 1 cabin with 2 single bunks and 1 family cabin with 1 king size bed and 2 single beds. All the cabins are air conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with hot water and fresh water showers.
- Entertainment room
- Sun deck
- Dining: Dining deck
After breakfast, guests can go snorkelling or diving, or go exploring small islands on the tender. After lunch, waterski, wakeboard, fish, dive, snorkel, hike or relax on the top deck's sun loungers. At night, sip cocktails at sunset, enjoy bonfires on the beach, or stargaze under the clear night sky. For the really intrepid, make an attempt at night-diving.
Many activities are offered for children as Tiger Blue is designed to be child-friendly.