Travel between 01 April to 30 September 2014 and enjoy special rates for Premier Room
6 or 7 nights itinerary: INR 18 500
8 or 9 nights itinerary: INR 18 000
10 or 11 nights itinerary: INR 17 500
12 nights or more itinerary: INR 16 500
Daily breakfast, transfers between the airport and hotel and all applicable taxes are included.
BONUS: 25% savings on spa therapies, complimentary additional room for two children (up to 12 years of age), daily yoga sessions
Participating hotels include: The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra; The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur; The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur; The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore; Wildflower Hall, Shimla in the Himalayas; The Oberoi, New Delhi; The Oberoi Gurgaon; The Oberoi, Mumbai; The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata, The Oberoi, Bangalore and The Oberoi, Dubai
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to availability
- An additional supplement of INR 2500 per night will be applicable on itineraries which do not include a minimum of 2 nights at an Oberoi Hotel in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata or Banagalore
- At The Oberoi Vanyavilas, the offer is applicable till 30th June, 2014, accommodation is in a Luxury Tent and transfers are between sawai Madhopur railway station and the hotel.
- The prices are same for single or double occupancy.
- Wildflower Hall is located in mountainous terrain. For reasons of safety, it is not suitable for children below 10 years. Therefore, as a policy we do not accept reservations for families travelling with children below 10 years.
12/02/2014 to 30/09/2014
The Oberoi Udaivilas Information
- Location: On the banks of Lake Pichola in Udaipur, a 45 minute drive from Udaipur’s Dabok airport
- Accommodation: 82 rooms and suites
- Activities: Cruises on Lake Pichola, boat tour of the city, painting workshops, temple excursions, yoga, kite decoration and flying, private astrology session
- Facilities: Swimming pool, spa, fitness centre, beauty salon, 3 restaurants, 1 bar
- Children: Welcome: activities such as cooking lessons can be organised as well as a tour of the property to discover the world of hotel operations.
Looking for something different? Visit our main India page for further inspiration.