Travel between 01 April to 30 September 2014 and enjoy special rates for Premier Room
6 or 7 nights itinerary: INR 18 500
8 or 9 nights itinerary: INR 18 000
10 or 11 nights itinerary: INR 17 500
12 nights or more itinerary: INR 16 500
Daily breakfast, transfers between the airport and hotel and all applicable taxes are included.
BONUS: 25% savings on spa therapies, complimentary additional room for two children (up to 12 years of age), daily yoga sessions
Participating hotels include: The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra; The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur; The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur; The Oberoi Vanyavilas, Ranthambhore; Wildflower Hall, Shimla in the Himalayas; The Oberoi, New Delhi; The Oberoi Gurgaon; The Oberoi, Mumbai; The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata, The Oberoi, Bangalore and The Oberoi, Dubai
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to availability
- An additional supplement of INR 2500 per night will be applicable on itineraries which do not include a minimum of 2 nights at an Oberoi Hotel in New Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata or Banagalore
- At The Oberoi Vanyavilas, the offer is applicable till 30th June, 2014, accommodation is in a Luxury Tent and transfers are between sawai Madhopur railway station and the hotel.
- The prices are same for single or double occupancy.
- Wildflower Hall is located in mountainous terrain. For reasons of safety, it is not suitable for children below 10 years. Therefore, as a policy we do not accept reservations for families travelling with children below 10 years.
12/02/2014 to 30/09/2014
The Oberoi Amarvilas Information
- Location and Getting There
Located just 600 meters from the Taj Mahal, Oberoi Amarvilas is a 3-hour drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi.
The 64 luxury rooms and suites all have a dramatic view of Taj Mahal. Premier rooms provide a king-size bed and walk-in wardrobe with breakthtaking views of the Taj Mahal, and some have a private balcony. Deluxe suites have an additional living room and also offer the choice of a private balcony. Luxury suites come with a personal butler, living and dining room, walk-in wardrobe and an octagonal glass panelled rain shower in the bathroom from which guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of Taj Mahal. Kohinoor suites allow guests to have panoramic views of the iconic monument with views of Taj Mahal from the wall-to-wall windows of every room.
- 23 metre swimming pool
- Dining: 2 restaurants, 1 bar
Many highlights of Agra are located near the hotel, all less than an hour's drive away. Guests can visit the Taj Mahal via a complimentary pick up and drop golf cart service. Itmad-Ud-Daulah, the fortified city of Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, Kinari Bazaar market place and Dayal Bagh Temple are all nearby as well.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.