- Receive 20% off for stays at the Freshwater between 8 March and 30 April 2014
- 5,000JPY voucher for each nights’ stay to use in resort on any winter activities like rentals, snowmobiling, or The Vale Bar & Grill etc. (for studios and 1 bedrooms)
- Plus 10,000 JPY voucher for each nights’ stay to use in resort on any winter activities like rentals, snowmobiling, or The Vale Bar & Grill etc (for 2 or 3 bedrooms)
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid for stays between 08 March and 30 April
- Offer valid for new bookings
31/12/2013 to 30/04/2014
The Freshwater Apartments Information
- Location & Getting There
The Freshwater encapsulates premium mountain living at its finest in the heart of Hirafu Village, a 2.5-hour drive from New Chitose Airport in Sapporo.
The resort comprises 11 exclusive luxury boutique apartments. There are one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, as well as Studio Rooms that feature a private balcony, dining suite, kitchen and lounge in each.
- Drying and storage area
- Gaming consoles
- Dining: Kitchen
The Freshwater is conveniently located on the main street of Hirafu with a flat 1-minute walk to the shuttle bus stop, and a 6-minute flat walk to the Family Run ski slope. Restaurants, bars and convenience stores are all within a 2-minute walk.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.