The Datai Els Golf Package Offer
Stay minimum 2 nights at The Datai and enjoy two rounds of golf at the Els Club Teluk Datai.
COST: from USD 1,305 per person
The Datai Els Golf Package Offer includes:
- Accommodation in a Canopy Deluxe room
- 2-way airport transfers and return shuttle from resort to golf course
- Daily signature breakfast
- Two rounds of golf at the Els Club Teluk Datai with a caddie including lunch
- Two pre-dinner drinks at The Lobby Lounge or Beach Bar
- Two set dinners at venue of choice at the resort
- Complimentary minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Complimentary wifi
- Guided morning or evening nature walks
- Late check-out
Terms & Conditions
- Stay period: 12 April – 05 July 2016 and 01 September – 23 December 2016
- Minimum 2 nights stay is required
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Applicable for new bookings only
12/04/2016 to 23/12/2016
The Datai Information
- Location & Getting There
Immersed in an ancient virgin rainforest that leads to a secluded bay, The Datai is a 30-minute road transfer from Langkawi Airport.
The property comprises of 125 secluded villas, suites and rooms. There are three atmosphere from which to choose from: canopy, jungle and beach. Deluxe and Premium rooms feature a combined bedroom and living room, together with a spacious airy balcony. End and Corner suites boast a separate living and dining area on top of the private balcony. The Datai suite boasts an expansive living and dining area and fully equipped kitchen together with a large balcony. Superior villas rise on stilts from the rainforest stream, featuring a combined bedroom and living space. Pool villas have a plunge pool with a built-in Jacuzzi. Pool suites are built around a private swimming pool with a spacious sundeck, with an expansive living and dining area with a fitted kitchen. Beach villas come with 1 or 2 bedrooms, complete with a lush outdoor garden with a private rain shower, as well as a 10-metre private pool and sun deck. Villa Hutan Datai experience: the secluded Villa Hutan Datai is perched on a hillside with breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea, comprising of a living pavilion, dining area, alfresco bar and a swimming pool with a spacious sundeck.
- Tennis courts
- 2 swimming pools
- Datai boutique
- Dining: 4 restaurants, 1 bar
Join the complimentary morning and evening rainforest walks guided by an internationally known naturalist, or embark on a trekking tour with a local medicine man to learn about the potent jungle plants. For water lovers, the Beach Activities Center offers snorkelling gear on a complimentary basis, windsurfs, sea kayaks and sail boats. Malay and Thai culinary classes and batik workshop are also available for those in quest of more quiet activities.
Children are welcome and very well catered for. Children’s activities on offer include movie nights, kite flying, sand castle building and swimming.