Receive up to 20% off for cruises to the Komodo Islands.
From 400USD per person per night for trips on The Damai taken in 2014.
- Return transfers to/from the airport to the vessel or from/to any hotel and the airport the day of embarkation or disembarkation, within a distance of 20km
- Accommodation with A/C in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet. (An additional 50% will apply for single supplement)
- All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and Spirits)
- Air-nitrox 32% Tanks, weight belt and weights and complete dive gear (3 or 5mm wet suit, regulator, bcd, fins, mask and dive computer)
- FOC pony bottles
- FOC torches
- Cruise director
- Experienced Dive Guides, with a maximum of 4 customers per guide
- Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (schedule permitting)
- National Park entrance fee and government taxes
- All vessel port and harbour fees
- Land tours and group activities organized by Dive Damai
- Unlimited spa treatments
Terms and conditions:
Offer applies only for trips taken in 2014
Offer available for new bookings only
Not combinable with other offers
Subject to availability
26/03/2014 to 31/12/2014
Damai Dive Cruises Information
- Location & Getting There
Damai 1 & 2 are luxury liveaboards available for individual bookings to explore Indonesia’s hundreds of mystical islands, ancient cultures and protected wild life. Depending on which months, the cruises go to Komodo Islands, Sumba-Flores or Raja Ampat.
The traditional wooden schooners host only 12 guests at any one time in 6 spacious cabins. The vessels offer the choice of single cabins, twins, doubles or spacious master cabins. The 2 Master Suites have a view of the sea, while the other 4 cabins are below deck.
- Dive deck
- Indoor & outdoor lounges
- Dining: Meals provided
Other than the main highlight of diving, there are day trips to stunning deserted islands, hiking, visiting local communities for a cultural experience, bird watching excursions, fly fishing, snorkelling and water sports.
Rooms are large enough to accommodate a family of 3 comfortably, but recommended for children at least 6 and up preferably who are confident swimmers.