Stay 2 nights or more before 30 September 2017, and receive the following:
- Upgrade to the next room category
- Breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily seasonal fruits, freshly baked cakes & cookies
- Laundry (no dry cleaning)
- Return airport transfers
- one daily excursion to the Angkor temples with English speaking guide and remork transport (excluding temple pass), and remork transportation within Siem Reap town
- use of Amantaka bicycles, Tuk Tuk and car transportation within Luang Prabang
10/08/2017 to 30/09/2017
- Location & Getting There
Amansara, the former guesthouse of King Sihanouk, is situated on the edge of Siem Reap just 10 minutes from the entrance to the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is a 15-minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport.
The 24 suites ooze a tranquil sense of zen with their open layout, the use of earthy tones, grey flooring, dark timber and ivory walls. Each suite comprises an adjoined sleeping and living area with a king bed, dining table, sofa and writing desk, also featuring floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open out onto a small private garden. Pool suites have private courtyards that boast the luxury of a private plunge pool.
- Swimming & lap pools
- Roof terrace
- Dining: Dining room
Get out and explore temples surrounding Angkor Wat, the fishing village of Tonle Sap or tailor-made off-the-beaten-track places with a custom-fitted remork and personal driver. Complete your Angkorian experience with customised helicopter tours to Preah Vihar near the Thai borders, hidden temples and other scenic places farther afield. Biking to explore the Old Market neighbourhood and learning the art of khmer cooking are alternative activities available.
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.