Stay a minimum of 3 nights at Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle and receive 2 complimentary nights of your choice at:
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort KohSamui
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Dubai base on entry room category on room only basis
Stay 3 nights at The Four Seasons Tented Camp and receive the following:
- Private round-trip airport transfer from Chiang Rai airport to Tented Camp
- Accommodation in a luxurious Tent
- Full board including meals, beverages, house wines and spirits
- Full access to in-tent private refrigerated bar
- Daily evening sundowners at the Burma bar
- Daily evening wine & cheese tastings in the wine room
- Access to the swimming pool and outdoor jungle hot tub
- Complimentary standard wireless internet up to 2 devices
- One-time signature 90-minute spa treatment per person
- Golden Triangle Excursion and Mahout Training
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is subject to close out base on current availability without prior notice and NOT apply to groups
- Black out dates apply
- The complimentary night must be used in conjunction with the stay at Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle and can be split between two resorts. It cannot be used for stay in different period.
- Summer Compliment 2018 is combinable with Early Bird and Family Package
- Applicable to new bookings only
- Due to the unique nature of the Resort, only guests aged 10 and above are permitted. Additional charge for third adult or a child sharing the tent will be applied
01/02/2018 to 30/04/2018
Four Seasons Tented Camp Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the heart of the Golden Triangle on elevated grounds along a hillside, Four Seasons Tented Camp is a 40-minute road and boat transfer from Chiang Rai, which is a 1-hour domestic flight from Bangkok.
Designed for active adults and teens, the camp provides 15 luxurious open-air tents catered for the most memorable stay. Deluxe tents possess a custom-made private wooden hot tub on the outdoor deck, with stunning views of Ruak River, the mountains of Laos or the jungle and Golden Triangle. Superior tents are mounted along a hillside, with an outdoor rain shower in the living area and the same magnificent scenery.
- Swimming pool
- Wine cellar
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
A day-long excursion to explore the Golden Triangle is easily arranged from here, as are river trips, nature walks, sunrise elephant treks and day trips to ancient temples or bustling markets.
Lightfoot Travel provides tailor-made itineraries that include daily tours and excursions, restaurant recommendations and bookings, and can incorporate Chiang Rai into a greater Thailand or Asian holiday. Take a look at xxxx as an example of a bespoke itinerary that we can create for you.
Due to the unique nature of Four Seasons Tented Camp, only children over the age of 12 are permitted. Children under 12 are welcome if they are part of a group that has reserved the entire camp.