From 01 June 2017 to 31 August 2017, stay a minimum of 3 nights at Amanoi and enjoy:
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Round trip airport transfers
- Choice of ONE activity per stay from the following list:
- Dinner at the Central Pavilion
- Trekking in the national park
- Vietnamese cooking class
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Complimentary extra bed for children below 12 years old
- Complimentary kid activities program
- Upgrade at the time of booking subject to availability (not applicable for the Residences)
* Valid for the Hong Kong market only
26/05/2017 to 31/08/2017
- Location:Vinh Hy Bay, a 90-minute drive from Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang). Nha Trang is a 1-hour flight from Ho Chi Minh City, a 1 hour 45 min flight from Hanoi, and a 1 hour and 25 min flight from Danang.
- Accommodation:31 pavillions (some with private pools) and 5 Aman villas.
- Facilities:Aman spa, gymnasium, pilates studio, yoga pavillion, 2 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, beach club, kayaks and snorkelling equipment, restaurant and bar.
- Activities:Yoga, pilates, water sports, scenic walks, running and trekking routes.
- Weather:Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province is known to have the best climate in the country, with average temperatures ranging from 22ºC to 35ºC. The area is protected by mountain ranges, which means that storms are rare. Approximately 250 days of the year are sunny.
- Children:All ages welcome, but no specific facilities.