The Strand Cruise September Savings – 25% off Per Person inclusive of:
- Three meals during full sailing days, breakfast on day of disembarkation
- All sightseeing as stated in set itineraries
- Soft drinks, local beer and house wine during meals
- Shuttle transportation from Point of embarking/disembarking to airport
- Port charges
- English speaking guide. Alternative language guides can be provided on request subject to availability
- Wi-Fi available in all cabins and public areas with satellite internet connection
- Complimentary International daily newspapers
02/09/2016 to 30/09/2016
The Strand Cruise Information
- Location and getting there:
This 3 or 4 night cruise sails between Bagan and Mandalay in Myanmar.
Accommodation comprises 27 cabins including 10 Deluxe Cabins, 13 Strand Cabins, 2 State Suites and 2 Strand Suites. All cabins feature king-size beds, handcrafted Burmese furniture, Teakwood floors, a floor-to-ceiling window and lavish ensuite bathrooms. The magnificent 40-sqm Strand Suite come with private balconies.
Lounge and library
There are endless adventures to be had with land excursions to places such as Bagan and Mandalay and visits to temples, pagodas, palaces, monasteries and remote villages. On board, there is a mix of activities on offer including workshops, lectures, dances and cocktail parties.
Children aged 6 and over are welcome but it is better suited to adults as there are no specific facilities for them and the ship has a grown up feel.