Stay 4 nights for the price of 3 (and 8 for 6 etc.).
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid on all room categories
- An all-inclusive supplement will be charged on complimentary/discounted room nights
- All special offers are subject to availability
- Special offers may not be used in conjunction with one another
- Camellia Hills reserves the right to suspend special offers at any time and will honour bookings already made using the special offer
29/03/2018 to 15/12/2018
Camellia Hills Information
- Location & Getting There
Nestled within Sri Lankan Ceylon tea trails, the charming Camellia Hills is an hour away from provinces of Dickoya and Hatton and a longer journey of four and a half hours from Bandaranaike and Ratmalana Airports, all by car.
Enjoy grand exclusivity in one of Camellia Hills’ five rooms as you overlook a mirror-still reservoir spanning five kilometres and the surrounding lush hills. There are three Lakeview Bedrooms and two Camellia Bedrooms flaunting stunning country views. In each room, there is an open lounge with a fireplace, a private terrace, a 10-metre infinity swimming pool and both indoor and outdoor dining options.
- 1 restaurant serving international cuisine
There is nothing greater than to chase your tea dream when you reside high above in Sri Lanka’s western hill country. The hotel offers an array of tea-related activities, ranging from exploring tea estates to learning about tea production at a local tea factory. Beyond Sri Lankan tea trails, you can work your fitness climbing Adam’s Peak, or immerse in local culture at a local Hindu kovil.
Children are allowed although activities and facilities are more suitable for grown-ups.