Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali Academy Offer
Gain a deeper understanding of the Balinese healing traditions, its practices and techniques. The Spa Village Academy is designed for those keen to seek a deeper understanding of Balinese culture. Giving insight into Balinese philosophy, spirituality and healing, there are classes on massage techniques as well as the theory of Balinese healing, lulur and jamu therapy and the daily spa treatments practiced in the region.
COST: From USD 278 per room per night
Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali Academy Offer includes:
- Accommodation with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Return airport transfers to and from Denpasar International Airport (DPS)
- Welcome foot bath ritual
- A deluxe 50-minute spa treatment for every night of stay
- Daily 4-hour Spa Village Academy programme over five days encompassing:
– Balinese healing arts philosophy
– Massage techniques
– Making of Boreh(body scrub)
– Introduction to jamu (herbal remedies)
This culminates with a celebration and presentation of an exclusive handmade certificate upon completion of the programme
- Starlight gazing
- Daily scheduled activities within the Resort (as per the Daily Activity Calendar) Balance Walk, Boreh Making, Canang Making, Candle Making, Cooking Class, Creativity Walk, Fitness Circuit, Jamu Making, Lontar Drawing, Nyuwun Yoga, Pencak Silat, Weaving Class, Hatha Yoga, Yoga Swing.
Terms & conditions:
- Available for stays between 9 May 2016 and 31 March 2017
- Booking period: 9 May – 31 July 2016
- Applicable for new bookings only
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Subject to availability
09/05/2016 to 31/07/2016
Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali Information
- Location and getting there:
The resort is located in Tembok Village on the northeast coast of Bali. It is a 2.5-hour transfer from Denpasar International Airport.
It comprises 31 rooms, suites and villas: 35-sqm Kamar Rooms, 70-sqm 1-bed suites and 70-sqm 1-bed villas. Each room features a king-size (or twin) bed, locally handcrafted furnishings, spacious marble bathrooms, and a balcony or terrace (some which overlook the ocean). Villas come with a plunge pool.
Fitness and yoga room
There is a flexible programme of activities and awareness sessions on offer including yoga and meditation, wood carving, cookery classes, spa treatments and Balinese dance performances. Snorkelling, a guided tour of a local village, visiting the nearby volcanoes and bike rides through the countryside can also be arranged.
The resort is for adults only.