From USD 4213 per villa per package, based on single or twin occupancy. This includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Return seaplane/domestic plane transfers between Male Airport and Soneva Fushi
- Daily half board (breakfast & dinner) at resort restaurants, not applicable for in villa dining and destination dining
- Choice of one 50 minutes Spa treatment for 2 persons per stay
- Chocolates and ice cream from our parlor and chocolate deli
- Mr. or Ms. Friday butler on hand to anticipate and respond to every request during your stay
- A private observatory session with Soneva Fushi’s in house astronomer
- Complimentary Dolphin cruise combined with other guests only on Fridays OR a Cooking Class
- Complimentary use of fully equipped gym and tennis court
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Use of Wireless Internet access
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are inclusive of service charge, government tax and carbon senses contribution.
- Rates are based on single or twin occupancy.
- Extra person/3rd person will rates are available, inclusive of all above benefits. Children below 2 FOC, Children 2-12 USD 245 per person per night, 12 years and above USD 490 per person per night
- Rates are applicable for FIT bookings only.
- Valid on new bookings only from the date of issue.
- Not combinable with any other offers.
- Reservation is subject to resort availability and resort booking conditions
10/05/2013 to 11/10/2013
Soneva Fushi Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the Baa Atoll, this resort has access to some of the best dive sites in the world, and is a 30-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
Soneva Fushi has 65 villas, with options ranging from 1 to 9 bedrooms. The Crusoe Villas are 2-storey beachhouses with a terrace, private sitting area and direct access to the beach, while the Soneva Villas feature the latter two as well as an open-air garden bathroom. The Sunrise Retreat is made up of three 2-storey bungalows, connected by suspended walkways. Each features its own individual surprises such as a dining pavilion above the pool, a private gym, an in-villa wine cellar, a steam room and many more. Villa 11 which features nine bedrooms resembles a playfully luxe deserted-island mansion where no luxury is spared. Some of the exaggerate amenities include an expansive deck that lies at the heart of the massive swimming pool, a sunken dining area, and a water slide that leads to the sunken sala.
- Tennis courts
- Dive & watersports centre
- Open-air cinema
- Dining: 3 restaurants (Mediterranean-inspired cuisine), 1 bar
Visit Kudarikilu Island to see the museum, take part in an ancestral dinner, attend a Maldivian cooking class, go island hopping on a Dhoni, have a private picnic on a deserted island or embark on a family dolphin cruise. Water sports lovers, engage in the wealth of activities available to you at one of the best diving sites in the world that was named a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in 2011 - it doesn't get much better than this!
Soneva Fushi boast a newly renovated kid's club that is said to be the best in the Maldives. The Den keeps children occupied with its range of facilities such as a lego room, cinema, sound-proof music room, mocktail bar, a 14-metre tunnel and more. Every age is catered to, from toddlers requiring babysitting to teens looking for something exciting to take part in. Lots of activities are available for the family as a whole as well, such as the Father & Son Picnic, the Mother & Daughter Spa, the Family Dolphin Cruise and a Gourmet Dining Experience.