Soneva Fushi Special Offer
Up to 40% off, complimentary transfers and USD 1,000 resort credit
Terms & conditions
- Valid for stays at Soneva Fushi between 25 July to 31 August 2015
- USD 1,000 resort credit per villa will be issued for 4 night stays only and can be used for selected experiences: sunset dolphin cruise, private cinema experience, guided snorkelling with marine biologist, private stargazing session, wine tasting or a local island visit. For each additional night a USD 250 resort credit will be provided.
- Offer valid for stays of four nights or more
- Credit will be awarded upon arrival at the resort
- Valid for all villa categories
- Complimentary return transfers from Male to Soneva Fushi are included for a maximum of two adults per room booked
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Not combinable with other promotions or offers
24/06/2015 to 31/08/2015
Soneva Fushi Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the Baa Atoll, this resort has access to some of the best dive sites in the world, and is a 30-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
Soneva Fushi has 65 villas, with options ranging from 1 to 9 bedrooms. The Crusoe Villas are 2-storey beachhouses with a terrace, private sitting area and direct access to the beach, while the Soneva Villas feature the latter two as well as an open-air garden bathroom. The Sunrise Retreat is made up of three 2-storey bungalows, connected by suspended walkways. Each features its own individual surprises such as a dining pavilion above the pool, a private gym, an in-villa wine cellar, a steam room and many more. Villa 11 which features nine bedrooms resembles a playfully luxe deserted-island mansion where no luxury is spared. Some of the exaggerate amenities include an expansive deck that lies at the heart of the massive swimming pool, a sunken dining area, and a water slide that leads to the sunken sala.
- Tennis courts
- Dive & watersports centre
- Open-air cinema
- Dining: 3 restaurants (Mediterranean-inspired cuisine), 1 bar
Visit Kudarikilu Island to see the museum, take part in an ancestral dinner, attend a Maldivian cooking class, go island hopping on a Dhoni, have a private picnic on a deserted island or embark on a family dolphin cruise. Water sports lovers, engage in the wealth of activities available to you at one of the best diving sites in the world that was named a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in 2011 - it doesn't get much better than this!
Soneva Fushi boast a newly renovated kid's club that is said to be the best in the Maldives. The Den keeps children occupied with its range of facilities such as a lego room, cinema, sound-proof music room, mocktail bar, a 14-metre tunnel and more. Every age is catered to, from toddlers requiring babysitting to teens looking for something exciting to take part in. Lots of activities are available for the family as a whole as well, such as the Father & Son Picnic, the Mother & Daughter Spa, the Family Dolphin Cruise and a Gourmet Dining Experience.