4D3N All Inclusive Packages from USD 6863 in a Crusoe Villa for 2 pax, inclusive of:
- Shared return seaplane transfers between Male International Airport and Soneva Fushi on a fixed schedule.
- Daily Full board (breakfast, Lunch & dinner) at resort restaurants, not applicable for In villa dining.
- Beverages including beer & house wine during meal time at resort restaurants
- One selected activity (snorkeling or diving) for 2 persons per stay or for 4 person per stay in Two bedroom villa
- Mr. or Ms. Friday butler on hand to anticipate and respond to every request during your stay
- Unlimited complimentary chocolate and creative ice creams from 11:00-23:00 hrs. at chocolate room and Ice Cream Parlor
- Complimentary use of fully equipped gym and tennis court
- Complimentary use of Wireless Internet access
Terms & Conditions
- Valid for Asia Market only (Exclude Japan & Australia Market).
- Validity: from 01 September 2013 to 11 May 2014 (last check out date)
- Rates are per villa per package, inclusive of service charge, government tax and carbon senses contribution.
- Rates are based on number of guest per villa as mention above. Extra person will be charged as per the above details and inclusion of benefits.
- Rates are applicable for FIT bookings only.
- Valid on new bookings only from the date of issue.
- Not combinable with any other offers.
- Reservation is subject to resort availability and resort booking conditions
- BOOKING CODE: APAC-All inclusive 13-14
01/09/2013 to 11/05/2014
Soneva Fushi Information
- Location & Getting There
Located in the Baa Atoll, this resort has access to some of the best dive sites in the world, and is a 30-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
Soneva Fushi has 65 villas, with options ranging from 1 to 9 bedrooms. The Crusoe Villas are 2-storey beachhouses with a terrace, private sitting area and direct access to the beach, while the Soneva Villas feature the latter two as well as an open-air garden bathroom. The Sunrise Retreat is made up of three 2-storey bungalows, connected by suspended walkways. Each features its own individual surprises such as a dining pavilion above the pool, a private gym, an in-villa wine cellar, a steam room and many more. Villa 11 which features nine bedrooms resembles a playfully luxe deserted-island mansion where no luxury is spared. Some of the exaggerate amenities include an expansive deck that lies at the heart of the massive swimming pool, a sunken dining area, and a water slide that leads to the sunken sala.
- Tennis courts
- Dive & watersports centre
- Open-air cinema
- Dining: 3 restaurants (Mediterranean-inspired cuisine), 1 bar
Visit Kudarikilu Island to see the museum, take part in an ancestral dinner, attend a Maldivian cooking class, go island hopping on a Dhoni, have a private picnic on a deserted island or embark on a family dolphin cruise. Water sports lovers, engage in the wealth of activities available to you at one of the best diving sites in the world that was named a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve in 2011 - it doesn't get much better than this!
Soneva Fushi boast a newly renovated kid's club that is said to be the best in the Maldives. The Den keeps children occupied with its range of facilities such as a lego room, cinema, sound-proof music room, mocktail bar, a 14-metre tunnel and more. Every age is catered to, from toddlers requiring babysitting to teens looking for something exciting to take part in. Lots of activities are available for the family as a whole as well, such as the Father & Son Picnic, the Mother & Daughter Spa, the Family Dolphin Cruise and a Gourmet Dining Experience.