Six Senses Yao Noi Bonus Nights Offer
Stay 3 nights and pay for 2
Terms & Conditions
- The above offer is only applicable for new bookings and as of 05 February 2015
- Applicable for stays between 16 and 30 April 2015
- The above offer is applicable for all occupants according to the bedding policy.
- If breakfast and half board/full board supplements are paid for on paid nights, they will also be included on free nights
- Bonus nights include all benefits of paid nights for extra person where extra person charges have been paid.
- The offer is cumulative; there is no maximum number of free nights on the offer.
- This promotion is applicable for Asian Market
- This promotion is not applicable to groups, conferences or meetings.
- Advance reservation is required and subject to space availability.
05/02/2015 to 17/04/2015
Six Senses Yao Noi Information
- Locations & Getting There
Six Senses Yaoi Noi is located on the island of Yao Noi, halfway between Krabi and Phuket. The hotel can be reached by various routes: 20 minute drive from Phuket Airport to Ao Por Grand Marina followed by a 45 minute speedboat ride to Yao Noi; a 45 minute drive from Krabi Airport to Thalane Pier followed by a 20 minute speedboat ride; 15 minute helicopter transfer from Phuket Airport
There are 55 one and two-bedroom villas, each uniquely designed, offering private pools with sun-loungers, outdoor dining area, open-style bathrooms and either ocean or garden views. The Hideaway Four Bedroom Pool Villa is the resort's largest villa with 300sqm of living space, two private infinity pools, alfresco dining area, a huge garden and superb views over the plantation. The View is a spacious one-bedroom villa perfect for a memorable romantic escape. The Retreat is a spectacular two-bedroom villa boasting its own in-villa butler, kitchen, private bar as well as the usual private pool with a total footprint of 645sqm.
- Six Senses Spa
- Dining: 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 ice cream parlour. Private in-villa dining can also be arranged
From watersports activities to island-hopping in a stylish yacht, to more adventurous activities like rock climbing, nature bike trails, Thai boxing guests can do as little or as much as they choose at Six Senses Yao Noi. To soothe out any sore muscles from intensive activities, the Six Senses Spa is an absolute delight.
Children are welcome and are well-cared for with many activities such as Tuk Tuk village tours, batik painting, cooking classes and bicycling to name a few as well as an ice cream parlour. Baby sitting services are also available