Stay for 4 nights or more in an Ocean Water Villa and receive:
- A complimentary upgrade to Half Board, when booked on Bed & Breakfast rates
- A complimentary dolphin cruise for two (shared) if booked 60 days in advance
Terms & Conditions
- The above offer is only applicable for bookings made from 7th November 2013 until 29th April 2014.
- Bookings taken outside these dates are not eligible for the above offer. Stay must fall entirely in the validity period.
- *Complimentary Half Board does not apply on the 1st night and the day of check out. NO lunch credit or meal credit will be given on
- the day of check out.
- *Complimentary Half Board can be taken at Longitude Restaurant only. No meal credit will be given if guests choose to dine at other restaurants or opt for any other dining options. Six Senses Laamu reserves the right to determine the menu and type of dinner offered as a part of the offer which can typically be a 3 course set menu or buffet depending on the day of the week. No beverages are included in the offer.
- Additional adult/child joining the villa will be charged for meals and Dolphin Cruise at regular charges.
- Booking Code “SSLM-Asia-SpecialWinter2014” must be indicated upon making a reservation otherwise the offer cannot be extended at a later stage.
- The above offer is not applicable to groups, conferences or meetings of 5 villas per booking or more.
- The above offer is valid for Ocean Water Villa only.
- The above offer is combinable with Honeymoon/Anniversary benefits which are valid for maximum 2 persons per villa only.
- Honeymoon benefits are as follows: 3 night stay will get welcoming amenity + bottle of wine. 4 night (or above) stay will get welcoming amenity + bottle of wine + candlelit dinner (upgraded dinner experience from the regular dinner given as a part of the offer) for two.
- In case Dolphin Cruise is cancelled due to adverse weather or operational reasons, no refund or alternative arrangement will be given.
- *Blackout dates: 20 Dec 2013 – 07 January 2014, 20 January 2014 – 15 February 2014, 17 April 2014 – 27 April 2014
06/11/2013 to 29/04/2014