Siwandu Special Offer
Stay 3 nights at Siwandu and 4 nights at Ras Kutani from USD 5957
Terms & conditions
- Rates include accommodation at both properties, transfers to/from properties, all airport taxes based on two guests sharing a room
- Subject to availability
- For new bookings only
01/07/2015 to 18/12/2015
- Location: Selous Game Reserve, Lake Nazerakera, Tanzania. A 45-minute light aircraft flight from Dar Es Salaam airport to Siwandu airstrip. It is then a 20-minute game drive to the camp.
- Accommodation: 13 Luxury Tents.
- Activities: Morning and evening game drives, boat safaris, game walks, fishing and fly camping.
- Facilities: Swimming Pool.
- Weather: The rainy season is from March to May and November to December. The camp is closed in April and May. June to October and January and February are the dry months and a good time to visit.
- Children: elcome from 8 years onwards. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to walk in the Selous.