Exclusive Flash Sale: Up to 20% Off Online Rates!
Travel from 01 December 2014 to 30 April 2015 and receive up to 20% off online rates.
Terms and conditions:
- Booking Period: 22 September to 31 October 2014
- Offer is valid for stays between 1 to 15 December 2014, 20 January to 10 February 2015 and 15 March to 30 April 2015
- Offer is valid for Village, Annupuri and Yotei apartments (2 bedrooms)
- Minimum 4 nights stay
- New bookings only
- Offer is subject to availability
- Full payment is required upon confirmation
- Cancellations, refunds and credits are not permitted
- Extra futon at additional ¥5,000 per night
- Lightfoot Travel and Shiki Niseko reserve the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice
22/09/2014 to 31/10/2014
Shiki Niseko Information
- Location & Getting There
A stone's thrown from Hirafu village's superb dining scene, shopping and slopes lies Shiki Niseko. The serviced residence is located 2.5 hour drive away from Hokkaido Airport.
Each of the 68 guestrooms at Shiki Niseko offer fully equipped kitchen, open plan living, washer/dryer and a contemporary Japanese design. Choose from 1 to 3 bedroom apartments accommodating from 2 to 6 guests in the utmost comfort.
- Terrace garden with apres-ski area
- Covered carpark
- In-house marketplace
- Dining: Michelin starred restaurant
Winter sport activities are the main pull at Niseko, reputed for its superb powder. First-timers, take a ski lesson or perhaps try your hand at snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, relaxing in a onsen is a pleasurable experience, followed by dining in the many great restaurants that the city has to offer. In the summer, Niseko is a great holiday destination for hiking and being outdoors.
Children are welcome