Bonus Night Offers for the 2013 and 2014 Dry Season in the Serengeti
Enjoy Stay 4 Pay 3 or Stay 7 Pay 6 in Serengeti Safari Camp as part of your tailormade Tanzanian itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- Book by 31st October 2013
- Valid for travel in September & October 2013 AND June, September & October 2014 ONLY
18/07/2013 to 31/10/2013
Serengeti Safari Camp Information
- Location: Greater Serengeti. As the camp movies throughout the year the airstrip location will change will change depending on the position of the camp. There are daily flights from Arusha to the Serengeti. It is usually then a game drive to the camp.
- Accommodation: 6 walk in Meru syle tents.
- Activities: 4×4 Game drives
- Facilities: A simple mobile camp which follows the path of the migration
- Weather: The long rains are from March to May and June to October is the dry season. Short rains fall between November and December and January to February are dry months. For the migration. December to march is the Wildebeest calving season. April to May sees the migration heading north and June and July they will enter the Western Corridor and have to cross the mighty Grumeti River and the crocodile which reside there. Between August and November the Migration heads towards the Mara river and into Kenya.
- Children: Over 8 years of age welcome, however no specific facilities.