Sea Spirit Special Offer
- 15% off for Arctic departure between June and October 2015
- Up to US $2,000 discount per person for Antarctica departures between December 2015 and January 2016
- Book early and receive up to 15% off for 2016-2017 Antarctica season
Terms and conditions
- For new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Reservations cancelled more than 120 days prior to departure are subject to a $750 per person cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled from 120 to 91 days prior to departure are subject to 20% per person cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled 90 days or less prior to departure are subject to full fare forfeiture.
- To confirm a booking a deposit of 20% per person is required. Final payment is due in full 90 days prior to departure. Within 90 days of departure, full payment is required to confirm a booking.
04/05/2015 to 31/01/2016
Sea Spirit Information
- Location & Getting There
Sailings from Ushuaia in Argentina to the Antarctic Peninsula as well as slightly longer Circle Crossing options. Antarctic Peninsula, Falklands & South Georgia from Ushuaia or out of Buenos Aires are also great options.
Vessel equipped for 114 passengers across 53 suites with exterior views.
Wildlife photography, hiking, zodiac cruises, kayaking and overnight camping.
- Lounge and club lounge
- Dining room
- Hot tub
- Price guide
From USD 9,895 per person (twin/ double main deck suite) for a 12 day Antarctic Peninsula cruise
From USD 9,895 per person (twin/ double main deck suite) for a 13 day Crossing the Polar Circle cruise
From USD 15,295 per person (twin/ double main deck suite) for a 20 day Falklands, South Georgia & Antarctica cruise.