Wondering where to take your family for Lunar New Year in 2018? Look no further. Book one full-priced itinerary in Botswana for 6 nights and save 40% per person. Choose a combination of areas to create an unforgettable African adventure – from Botswana’s renowned Okavango Delta and Linyanti regions to the World Heritage Site of Victoria Falls and Zimbabwe’s largest national park, Hwange.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum six nights in maximum three camps
- Valid for citizens or permanent residents of Asia only
- Valid for travel between 11 January – 31 March 2018
- Cannot be combined with any other special
- Subject to availability
19/10/2017 to 31/03/2018
Vumbura Plains Camp Information
- Location: Okavango Delta, north of the Moremi Game Reserve. A 35-minute light aircraft flight from Maun to Vumbura Airstrip, followed by a 10-minute drive and then a 5 minute boat trip to reach camp.
- Accommodation: North and South camp, with 7 rooms in each camp.
- Facilities: Star gazing deck, library, outside sitting areas.
- Activities: Game drives, mokoro, walking safari, boating, birding, fishing.
- Weather: Best to go during the high season months from May to September when there is less rainfall and game viewing is at its best. However, as this is winter, early mornings and evenings are cold.
- Children: 8-11 year olds cannot go on the game drives (you are required to book your own private 4X4). However, children over the age of 8 are welcome at the camp.