Royal Malewane Exclusive Combo Offer
Stay in three Royal Portfolio properties and get this special offer:
- Stay 3 nights at Royal Malewane and receive a 30-minute back & neck massage
- Stay 2 nights at Birkenhead House (one of which is complimentary) and receive chocolate-covered strawberries with South African sparkling wine
- Stay 2 nights at La Residence and receive a private wine tasting
Terms & conditions
- Applicable for new bookings with OCBC Voyage Card only
- For those that are not a member, please speak to one of our Designers regarding signing up
- Offer available for stays between 15 January and 15 December 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Complimentary transfer
30/11/2015 to 15/12/2016
Royal Malewane Information
- Location: Kruger National Park, 35mins drive from Hoedspruit Airport.
- Accomodation: 6 Double suites, 2 Four-person suites (Royal and Malawane), 1 six-bedroomed Africa House (sleeps 12)
- Facilities: Royal Malewane Bush Spa includes gym, sparkling heated lap pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, hot and cold African baths and private casitas
- Activities: Game drives, photographic safaris, spa treatments
- Weather: The best time of year to visit Royal Malewane depends very much on your preferences. The summer months (September to February) see more rain which means there are more insects about. Temperatures can be extremely hot. The bush is luxuriant and green which does make game viewing more tricky. Game vehicles are not driven off road if more than 25mm of rain falls. But for bird lovers, there are many more birds to see at this time of year as well as all the migrant species and the bush itself is alive with sounds of crickets, frogs and birds. There are also many baby animals born around this time which can be the highlight of a game drive.
The winter months (May, June, and July) are a great time for good game viewing as the bush is quieter, drier and more open. Temperatures are more moderate, you are more likely to be able to go off road for close-up viewing and there are no insects to bother you!
- Children: Children of all ages are welcome in the Royal Suite and the Malewane Suite if booked on an all inclusive basis (i.e. private chef, private butler, 4 complimentary massages and private game drives).