Rosewood London Exclusive Tea Time Offer
Stays at Rosewood London between 30 November 2015 and 31 December 2016 and get these special offers:
- Indulge in an alfresco Afternoon Tea in the hotel’s park in the company of Pearl, Rosewood London’s oh-so-friendly resident Golden Retriever
- The hamper includes loose tea leaves, contemporary creations and time-honoured classics including sumptuous tea cakes, delicious finger sandwiches and house- made scones served with strawberry jam, lemon curd, clotted cream and a chilled bottle of champagne
- A butler is on hand to ensure this English ritual is elegantly and seamlessly served
- A chauffeur driven car will take guests back to Rosewood London through the bustling streets of London
Terms & conditions
- Applicable for new bookings with OCBC Voyage Card only
- For those that are not a member, please speak to one of our Designers regarding signing up
- Offer available for stays between 30 November 2015 and 31 December 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Accommodation with daily breakfast in a Deluxe Room
30/11/2015 to 31/12/2016
Rosewood London Information
- Location and getting there:
The hotel is located in Holborn in central London in the UK. It is close to Holborn underground station and approximately 1.5 hours from Heathrow airport by taxi.
It comprises 262 rooms and 44 suites with entry level Deluxe Rooms starting at 31-sqm. All rooms are appointed to the highest standard and feature bespoke furnishings, lavish Italian marble bathrooms and state-of-the-art technology. Some rooms come with impressive views. The 11 Signature Suites are stunning.
There are endless attractions within walking distance including The Tate Modern, The National Gallery, The London Eye, The British Museum and The Tower of London. It is also close to prime shopping spots Covent Garden, Dover Street Market, Regent Street and Bond Street.
The hotel is family-friendly and children get VIP treatment the minute they walk through the door. There is an activities programme and plenty of child-friendly amenities. Family accommodation is available.