Rosewood Beijing Exclusive Culinary Journey
Stays at Rosewood Beijing between 1 January and 31 December 2016 and get these special offers:
- Cooking class for two in the company of a local master chef
- Limousine transfers to and from Beijing courtyard residence
- English-speaking guide for the local culinary journey
Terms & conditions
- Applicable for new bookings with OCBC Voyage Card only
- For those that are not a member, please speak to one of our Designers regarding signing up
- Offer available for stays between 1 January and 31 December 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Overnight stay for two in Manor Suite with access to Manor Club Lounge
- 14 days advance booking requirement
01/01/2016 to 31/12/2016
Rosewood Beijing Information
- Location and getting there:
The hotel is located right across from the iconic CCTV Tower in the exclusive Chaoyang District, in the heart of Beijing in China. It is close to Hujialou subway station and a 40-minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport.
It comprises 283 rooms and suites across a number of categories starting with the 45-sqm Deluxe Room. Each one features darkwood furnishings, original cloisonné paintings, fine art prints, floor-to-ceiling windows, a comfy bed with Frette linens, a lavish bathroom with a TV and state-of-the-art amenities. Club Room guests benefit from access to the Manor Club. Some suites come with a massage table or oversized bathtub and a balcony. Family accommodation is available.
6 restaurants and bars
Meeting and event facilities
The hotel is superbly located for exploring the city. Discover modern art as well as ancient masterpieces at The China National Art Gallery, watch acrobatics at Chaoyang Theater, visit the iconic Summer Palace, take a stroll around Jingshan Park or browse the boutiques at the Taikoo Li complex.
Although the hotel has a grown-up feel, children are welcome and childcare can be arranged.