From USD 7625+ in a Beach Casita (Double Occupancy) including
- Daily full breakfast, a la carte lunch and dinner for two
- One extra activity per extra day to choose from the following:
- 60 min fishing
- Private use of the Kawayan Bar (floating bamboo bar) up to 2 hours
- One 60 min body treatment of choice or combined spa add-on treatment for 60mins for two at the spa casita
- 60 min use of Pontoon boat for private snorkeling or sunset cruise
Extension night from USD 1525+ in a Beach Casita (Double Occupancy)
Terms & Conditions
- New bookings only
- Not combinable with any other offers
- This offer is not valid from 20th December 2013 to 5 January 2014 (Christmas and New Year), 27th January 2014 (Chinese New Year), 13th to 20th April 2014 (Easter) and 29th April to 5th May 2014 (Golden Week).
- Minimum 5 nights stay
01/06/2013 to 31/10/2013
- Location & Getting There
Amanpulo is located on the Pamalican island, among the Quiniluban Group of Cuyo Islands and southwest of Manila. Guests will meet at Manila airport and be taken to the Amanpulo’s lounge where they will be flown to Pamalican Island on the next scheduled flight.
Comprising of 40 twin-roofed bungalows, the casitas are intricately furnished by island-like interiors, surrounded by spectacular scenery of the hillsides and beachfronts. The beach casitas comprise of private pathways that lead to the white sandy beaches overseeing the beautiful views of the neighbouring islands. The treetop casitas are located above the tree-line and have their own private pool. The hillside casitas also comprise of breathtaking views of the sea where the deluxe rooms offer spectacular views of the Sulu Sea and neighbouring islands. The private villas, located near the sea boast their own private swimming pool, separate bedroom, living and dining pavilions and an outdoor lounge and kitchen. In addition, each casita comes with its own buggy for unlimited island exploration.
-Pool: 1 swimming pool
-4 synthetic grass, floodlit tennis courts
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of water activities from sailing through the spectacular blue waters of the Sulu Sea to embarking on a journey of island hopping, fishing and lazy-day sailing. Windsurfing, fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving are always a must.
Children are welcomed though there are no specific facilities