Kamalaya is offering bonus night specials for its first time and repeat guests with Lightfoot Travel.
For First Time Guests :
From 1st July – 31st August: Stay 4 Pay 3, Stay 5 Pay 4, Stay 6 Pay 5, Stay 8 Pay 7, Stay 9 Pay 7, Stay 10 Pay 8 (Max 2 bonus nights)
From 1st – 30th September: Stay 4 Pay 3, Stay 5 Pay 4, Stay 6 Pay 5, Stay 7 Pay 5, Stay 8 Pay 6, Stay 9 Pay 6, Stay 10 Pay 7 (Max 3 bonus nights)
From 1st July – 30th September: Stay 4 Pay 3, Stay 5 Pay 4, Stay 6 Pay 4, Stay 7 Pay 5, Stay 8 Pay 6, Stay 9 Pay 7, Stay 10 Pay 7 (Max 3 bonus nights)
Mention AngloInfo when you book the above offer and you will be entitled to a complimentary one-way transfer from your home to Changi Airport.
- New bookings only
28/07/2013 to 30/09/2013
- Accommodation: 59 accommodation option – 24 Hillside rooms, 10 Open Suites, 19 Villas, 21 Villas, 3 Pool Villas, 1 (2Bdr) Rock Top Villa
- Location: Southeast corner of Koh Samui island, near Laem Set beach, 45 min drive from airport
- Facilities: Soma Restaurant, Amrita Café, and the Alchemy Tea Lounge, Shakti Fitness Centre, the herbal steam cavern, plunge pools, Elixir Bar, Far Infra-red Sauna, Yantra Hall, Yoga Pavilion and Yoga Sala, art gallery, TV lounge, Monks Cave for meditation, initial wellness consultation
- Activities: over 70 wellness and treatment services, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, pranayama, pilates, meditation, spirit dance, cooking classes, informative lectures, hosted retreats with visiting specialists
- Weather: Koh Samui has an average temperature of 30°C (86°F), peak daytime temperatures between December and February. Dry and hot season is typically March through the August and the occasional monsoon between September and November.
- Children: Not Ideal for children though family friendly accommodation and babysitting services available
- Price Guide: From USD 1850 for 3 nights in a Hillside Room including return airport transfers for Intro to Detox programme (per person rate)