For every two paying nights, the third night will be on complimentary basis with breakfasts included.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complimentary night includes breakfast for single/double occupancy only. Extra person charge (if applicable) will apply on the complimentary night.
- Offer is valid for all FIT bookings only and is valid for all room types.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to seven (7) days prior to arrival without penalty. Late cancellation is subject to one (1) night’s charge including all applicable taxes per room booked. ”No-show” on the arrival day will result in cancellation charge for entire stay.
- Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion(s) on offer.
- Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
01/05/2013 to 30/09/2013
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor Information
- Location & Getting There
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor is a 15 minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport. It is conveniently located just 8km from the famous Angkor Temples and in the heart of the Old French Quarter, which oversees the Royal Garden and National Museum.
The Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor consists of 119 rooms and suites. The State Rooms are elegantly furnished with a colonial and modern charm while the Landmark Rooms are luxuriously furnished with Cambodian Art Deco themes. Each room is equipped with its own private balcony and bathtub. The Cabana Suites are intricately furnished with French-Indochinese interior while the Personality Suites draw inspiration frok note-worthy personalities. Each suite has its own private balcony and terrace and direct access to the swimming pool. The Two-Bedroom Villa is luxurious and spacious, exclusive for families and friends. It comes with a living room and dining area with a private pantry.
-Conservatory for afternoon tea
-Dining: 3 restaurants, 1 cafe, 1 bar , wine cellar
Exploring the grand Angkor Wat is a highlight and navigating along the Tonle Sap River is also a must. There are many markets from which to purchase Cambodian souvenirs such as silks, handicrafts, textiles and contemporary art. A drink by the riverfront is a good way to end the end, as is pampering yourself with a massage
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor has a dedicated swimming pool designed for children. All restaurants feature children’s menus while nanny and childcare services as well as in-room baby cots can be arranged upon request.