Stay at The Farm at Cape Kidnappers or The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs in 2018 and pay 2017 prices. What’s more, guests of Lightfoot can take advantage of the fantastic activities with a USD 275 on-site credit for each night stayed.
Terms & Conditions:
- Book by 21st December 2017
- Valid on stays between 1st May – 30th September 2018
- Lodge credit is per room, per night
- Lodge credit can be applied to golf, spa, horseback riding, land based fishing, Can-Am, quad bike tours, Kiwi Discovery walks and more
- Lodge credit is available to apply to lodge incidentals and onsite activities and may not be applied to reduce the nightly tariff
- Rate includes pre-dinner drinks and canapes, dinner, full breakfast, complimentary wifi and a non-alcoholic mini-bar
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability on arrival
21/11/2017 to 21/12/2017
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs Information
- Location & Getting There
Kauri Cliffs is set on 6000 acres near Matauri Bay, a 40-minute flight from Auckland to Kerikeri Airport, followed by a 25-minute drive.
The 22 suites in the outlying cottages are nestled on the edge of a native forest with spectacular views overlooking the ocean and golf course. Each suite features a private porch, sitting area with fireplace and huge walk-in wardrobes. The Owner's Cottage is a two suite home with a luxurious living and dining area, two bedrooms, private infinity pool and outdoor jacuzzi, study room and outdoor barbeque facilities.
- Tennis courts
- Infinity pool with spa
- Fitness centre
- 3 secluded swimming beaches
- Dining: Main dining room
Opportunities abound for outdoor pursuits within the picturesque Kauri Cliffs property. Guests can embark on farm tours, hiking, visits to waterfalls, picnics on Pink Beach, guided bird watching, fishing, surfing, mountain biking, night hunts and nature walks.
Children are welcome, acitivites such as farm tours and quad biking are avaliable.