Ocean Nova Early Bird Offer
Book a 2017-2018 Air Cruise voyage aboard Ocean Nova by 31 October 2016 and receive two complimentary nights at Cumbres Lastarria hotel in Santiago
Terms & conditions
- Value of the accommodation is USD 500
- Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
- Dates of hotel stay must be finalized by 31 March 2017
- The offer has no cash value and cannot be combined with any discount
- The offer does not apply to bookings offering special group conditions
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Subject to availability
23/05/2016 to 31/10/2016
Ocean Nova Information
- Location & Getting There
The Ocean Nova is a modern and comfortable expedition ship ideal for adventurers to explore one of the most remote and inhospitable places on earth. After a short flight from Punta Arenas in Chile, over Cape Horn and the renowned waters of the Drake Passage, set sail from the South Shetland Islands to the Antarctic Peninsula.
The ship accommodates up to 68 passengers in 38 well-equipped and comfortable triple, twin and single cabins. The triple cabins have upper and lower berths, twin cabins have two lower berths, while the single cabins have one lower berth. There is a desk with a chair and ample storage space for clothes and equipment in each cabin, along with awe-inspiring views of the surrounding polar landscape.
- Glass enclosed observation lounge
- Dining: 1 dining room, 1 bar
Guests can go wildlife watching in the Zodiac boats, visit fascinating islands rich in natural beauty, go on short treks or on boat explorations. Sea kayaking excursions are also available for those with previous kayaking experience, as well as snowshoeing. Back on board, guests are able to relax and enjoy the magnificent views in the panoramic observation lounge and bar area.
Only children over the age of 8 are welcome.