Stay 3 Pay 2 for a minimum 3 nights’ stay
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Afternoon tea at the Tea Bale
- Newspaper and fresh fruits every day
- Return airport transfers for 2 persons OR a one time 60-minute massage for 2 persons
- Complimentary use of gymnasium, tennis court, mini golf, mountain bike, beach club facilities for wind surfing
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Villa categories will receive an additional choice of a one time 60-minute massage for 2 persons or a boat trip to the Gili Islands for snorkelling
- The offer is not combinable
18/04/2013 to 20/07/2013
Oberoi Lombok Information
- Location & Getting There
The resort is located on Medana Bay, just across from the famed Gili Islands. The resort is a 45-minute drive from Lombok Airport and a 3-hour boat ride from Bali.
Oberoi Lombok offers the choice of ocean or garden view Balinese-style pavilions and villas. The Royal Villas offer a private dining pavilion and a private pool. The Ocean Villas also feature an outdoor dining pavilion, a private pool or garden, and a fully-stocked personal bar. Lastly, the Luxury Pavilions boast a private, walled courtyard, along with a private terrace that looks out across the Medana Bay.
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar, 1 cafe
A diving or snorkelling trip to the nearby Gili Islands is highly recommended as this 3-island archipelago offers spectacularly clear waters and abundant marine life. Deep sea fishing trips led by professional guides can also be arranged. Those who wish to remain on land can visit the Mayura Water Palace, Masbagik Village or the Senggigi Beach to experience its nightlife.
Children are welcome to stay at the resort, and one extra bed can be provided in all room types for those under the age of 12. A kids club and babysitting services are also available with advance booking.