Oberoi Lombok and Bali Combined Offer
For guests combining their stay at The Oberoi Bali and the Oberoi Lombok, the inter-island transfer (by air or boat) and airport/harbour to hotel transfers on each islands will be complimentary
Terms & conditions
- Minimum 4 nights stay at The Oberoi Bali and 2 nights stay at The Oberoi Lombok.
- Boat transfers will be by Gili Cat or Blue Water safari in tourist class
- Inter-island flights will be in economy class of scheduled Indonesian airlines flying between Bali and Lombok
- The night before departure from Indonesia must be spent on the island from where the international flight will depart to ensure smooth international flight connection
- Subject to availability
11/12/2014 to 31/03/2015
Oberoi Lombok Information
- Location & Getting There
The resort is located on Medana Bay, just across from the famed Gili Islands. The resort is a 45-minute drive from Lombok Airport and a 3-hour boat ride from Bali.
Oberoi Lombok offers the choice of ocean or garden view Balinese-style pavilions and villas. The Royal Villas offer a private dining pavilion and a private pool. The Ocean Villas also feature an outdoor dining pavilion, a private pool or garden, and a fully-stocked personal bar. Lastly, the Luxury Pavilions boast a private, walled courtyard, along with a private terrace that looks out across the Medana Bay.
- Tennis courts
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar, 1 cafe
A diving or snorkelling trip to the nearby Gili Islands is highly recommended as this 3-island archipelago offers spectacularly clear waters and abundant marine life. Deep sea fishing trips led by professional guides can also be arranged. Those who wish to remain on land can visit the Mayura Water Palace, Masbagik Village or the Senggigi Beach to experience its nightlife.
Children are welcome to stay at the resort, and one extra bed can be provided in all room types for those under the age of 12. A kids club and babysitting services are also available with advance booking.