Stay 5 nights, pay for 4 and stay 7, pay for 5. Also receive a complimentary private yoga session, exclusive to guests of Lightfoot.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon teas and coffees
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Scheduled excursions and activities on land: trips to local Sumbanese villages in Rua / Lamboya and Sumba Foundation Projects; treks to nearby Weihola, Lamboya, and Mountain Biking
- Activities by sea: stand-up paddle boarding and snorkeling around Nihiwatu beach (when weather conditions permit)
- All guests can participate in our scheduled group Yoga classes
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer valid for bookings all year round
- Travel period valid from 15th Sept – 20th Dec 2016 and 9th Jan – 31st March 2017.
- Blackout travel period: 1st April – 14th Sept 2016, Christmas & New Year’s period
- Room is subject to availability
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion
- Rate is exclusive of 11% government tax and 10% service charge
15/09/2016 to 31/03/2017
- Location & Getting There
This small and exclusive beach hideaway is located on one of the most isolated islands in Indonesia, Sumba Island, a domestic flight from Bali followed by a 90-minute drive through breathtaking scenery.
Tucked between the trees of this remote island are the 21 luxury villas within 3 estates which make up this idyllic beach retreat. With their thatched roofs, hand built furnishings with local materials and complete with large verandas providing sea vistas, guests will be thrilled to chill in their villa all day long.
- Nio beach club
- Menara bale
- Beach spa
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 1 restaurant, dining pavilions
- Chris & Charly's Chocolate Factory
Activities are endless on this pristine island, from surfing one of Indonesia’s top waves, partaking in some of the world’s best sport fishing, stand up paddleboarding through remote villages, second-to-none diving excursions and fascinating cultural experiences to learn more about the megalithic culture of the area which has remained intact and virtually unchanged through time.
Children 5 years and up are welcome. Babysitters can be arranged in advance. Various child-friendly activities are on offer such as football, fishing, walks, collecting fossils and shells, exploring the reef at low tide along with plenty more at Chris & Charly's Chocolate Factory kids club. Amenities include the children pool, board games, painting supplies and beach toys.