Necker Island Promo
Individuals, couples or a small family can hire separate rooms and share Necker Island with others during for a limited period only.
Rates start from USD 11 775 for 3 nights in a Great House Room
- 3, 4 or 7 nights’ accommodation
- All meals and drinks (including all alcoholic beverages)
- Return launch transfer from Virgin Gorda or Beef Island airports
- A team of approximately 70 fabulous staff including watersports instructors and a tennis professional
- Two freshwater pools and a large Jacuzzi on the beach plus a smaller Jacuzzi at the top of the Great House
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
- Sailing and speed boats and fishing equipment (not deep sea)
- Kayaks, water-skiing equipment, snorkelling equipment, paddleboards etc.
- Local calypso band for one party evening
- Extensive video, book and music libraries, and board games.
- Laundry facility (dry cleaning not available)
- Wireless internet throughout the island and 7% local tax
Terms and conditions
- Applicable for stays between 22 to 29 November 2014
- Rates are per couple
- Rates do not include 2.5% service charge
- Set arrival dates will apply and a supplement of USD 4,165 per child will apply for children between 6 and 11 sharing a room with two adults for 7 nights.
22/11/2014 to 29/11/2014
Necker Island Information
- Location:British Virgin Islands, 35 min flight from Virgin Tortola.
- Accommodation:Sleeps up to thirty adults.
- Facilities:En suite rooms, full Spa, jacuzzi, pools, Michelin-starred chefs, tennis courts, spa.
- Activities:Kite surfing, sailing, wind surfing, kayaking, power boating, tennis, golf, wildlife exploration.
- Weather:The average monthly temperature in the British Virgin Islands ranges from highs of around 82°F (28°C) in January to highs of roughly 95°F (35°C) in July. In short, it’s hot and sunny pretty much all year round!
- Children:Welcome, children’s meals and babysitting can be arranged.