Spend spare transit* time at The Legian Bali after returning from Sumba’s Nihiwatu Resort in the island-to-island package. The layover offer is priced at USD250 net per couple and includes the following:
- USD250 net credit can be redeemed on food and beverage, spa or hotel airport transfers**
- Complimentary usage of the Spa Health Club and Wellness Centre facilities, including lockers, showers and changing rooms
- 20% discount on all spa treatments
- Wi-Fi access in the suite and public areas
*Access and usage of hotel facilities are valid for 1 day only
**The package does not include airport transfers
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking period: 18 December 2017 to 28 March 2019
- Stay period: 18 December 2017 to 31 March 2019
- Offer only valid for the Best of Both Islands bookings only
- Subject to availability
18/12/2017 to 28/03/2019
The Legian Bali & The Club at The Legian Information
- Location & Getting There
Located on the Balinese shores of Seminyak Beach, The Legian is a 15-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The property has 67 sea-facing suites plus The Beach House spread generously along Seminyak’s iconic beachfront. Studio Suites boast two separate outdoor decks for dining and lounging; One- and Two-bedroom Deluxe Suites feature a separate living area and dining room; Seminyak Suite provides two generous bedrooms boasting their own balcony; Sunset Suite features the most spectacular view of the Indian Ocean and pink sunsets form the third floor; Legian Suite is the largest and most opulent suite located right above Seminyak’s stunning beach; the Beach House is a three-bedroom villa comprising a 16-metre infinity edge pool, sunbathing decks with daybeds, an open seaside bale pavilion and living and dining rooms.
- Swimming pool
- Business facilities
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 2 bars
Immerse in the sacred Balinese tradition through festivals and temple celebrations that happen on a daily basis around the island, visit the Blanco Museum in Ubud, go for a retail therapy at Jalan Laksmana's numerous chic boutiques or the famous markets of Ubud, Sukawati, Kuta and Sanur, or experience nature by taking a day trip to the Sacred Monkey Forest of Padangtegal and the elephant safari park.
The resort provides scheduled fun-filled activities, children's menu and babysitting services.