La Residence Exclusive Combo Offer
Stay in three Royal Portfolio properties and get this special offer:
- Stay 3 nights at Royal Malewane and receive a 30-minute back & neck massage
- Stay 2 nights at Birkenhead House (one of which is complimentary) and receive chocolate-covered strawberries with South African sparkling wine
- Stay 2 nights at La Residence and receive a private wine tasting
Terms & conditions
- Applicable for new bookings with OCBC Voyage Card only
- For those that are not a member, please speak to one of our Designers regarding signing up
- Offer available for stays between 15 January and 15 December 2016
- Subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Complimentary transfer
30/11/2015 to 15/12/2016
La Residence Information
- Location & Getting There
La Residence sits in the Franschoek Valley at the foot of spectacular mountains, a 5-minute drive from the centre of the Franschhoek village and a 45-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport.
The property comprises of 16 sumptuous suites in the east and west wings, all of which contain a spacious private verandah and lavish sitting area. The Honeysuckle Suite is furnished in orange and yellow; Tang Suite is decked in regal reds and greens; Frangipani Suite is stylish in white and gold; Disa Suite is vibrant in pink and green; Tibetan Suite gives an oriental vibe with deep orange and maroon furnishings; Huguenot Suite is decorated in wonderfully soft antique blues and yellows; Hibiscus Suite is amidst a symphony of pinks; Chambre Bleu Suite comes in blue and hints of green; Armani Suite is harmoniously balanced in greys, browns and creams; Nomatemba Suite is vibrant in brilliant yellows; Maharani Suite is warm and inviting with gold accents, accompanied by two balconies. The 5 Vineyard Suites each boasts a central living area with two bedrooms, along with an outdoor terrace for guests to soak up the beautiful mountain scenery.
- Infinity pool
- Dining: 1 restaurant
There is complimentary transfer service to one of the award-winning restaurants in the village. To enjoy the crisp fresh air and outdoors, nothing better than golf, trout fishing, quad-biking, paragliding, hot-air ballooning or taking a horseback tour of the surrounding wine farms. A more sedate activity is the horse-drawn carriage ride through the local village or a ride on the Franschhoek Wine Tram.
A whole range of children’s activities are on offer, from baking cupcakes and pizza to painting and PlayStation. Babysitting is available and the chefs can cater for children’s tastes and needs.