Stay 3 pay 2 at Kualala Desert Lodge as part of your tailor-made Namibian itinerary.
Terms & Conditions
- New bookings only
15/07/2013 to 31/10/2013
Kulala Desert Lodge Information
- Location: Kulala Wilderness Reserve, 6 hours drive from Windhoek.
- Accommodation: 23 Thatched and canvas “kulalas”.
- Activities: Nature drives, walks and eco-sensitive, guided quad-biking, balloon safari, sundowner tour, horse riding safari.
- Facilities: Main area, lounge, bar, dining area, plunge pool, and wrap-around veranda overlooking the waterhole.
- Weather: Best time to visit southern Namibia is in winter (May and September) though the desert regions can be very cold at this time of year. The southern coast is gentler from February to May, but otherwise cool and misty year-round, and windy in August
- Children: Welcome although no special childcare facilities and three family units available. Two family units being two separate rooms with separate entrances and en-suite bathrooms and a connecting deck. The remaining family kulala is a standard room with an extra bed and shared bathroom.