Check-in on or after 10 January 2015 and check out on or before 14 February 2015 and make the most of the Ki Niseko Winter Flash Sale. Choose from one of the 3 following offers:
- Stay 10 nights and pay 7
- Stay 14 nights and pay 10
- Book 7 nights or more and receive one of the following: free 3 x full day private classes in GoSnow, free 5 half-day group lessons for 4 pax in GoSnow, free return transfers with Coolstar, free 6 day All-Mountain lift passes for 4 pax, free 6 day Premium Rentals for 4 pax, free daily breakfast and one course meal at An Dining for all pax
Terms and conditions
- Limited to the first 30 bookings
- Discount available for bookings that check-in on or after 10th January and check-out on or before 13th February
- Booking must be a minimum of 7 nights
- Promotion applies to 2 bedroom Condo bookings
- Promotion not available to be used with any other offers
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Quote ‘Ki Giveaway’ upon reservation
01/10/2014 to 31/10/2014
Ki Niseko Information
- Location and Getting There
Ki Niseko, an alpine retreat mingling rustic charm and Japanese modernity, is located in the charming village of Chirafu, a 2 to 3 hour drive from Hokkaido Airport. Directly on the slopes, Ki Niseko is a superb ski-in ski-out option.
Ki Niseko offers both hotel rooms as well as condo complexes. Each room are spacious, carefully designed and offer great views and can confortably accommodate a family of three. For a more homely sojourn, Ki Niseko's 1 and 2 bedroom condos come decked with kitchen, dining facilities (including washer/ dryer and dishwasher) and entertainment systems, ideal for 2 to 5 guests. In addition to super views over Mount Yotei, the Penthouse boasts 4 en-suite rooms welcoming up to 12 guests, including a room for children.
- Ski valet
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar, 1 café
- Massage facilities
Niseko' powder is legendary and perfect for all sorts of winter sports: skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and much more. The dining scene is superb and savouring the local delicacies is a must. Though renowned for its powder, Niseko is always a great destination in the summer where hiking trails are abundant.
Children are welcome. Baby-sitting services can be arranged