10% Off a Ten Day Bush and Beach Combo
5 Nights at Kaya Mawa – Likoma Island, Malawi
- Return flights from Lilongwe to Likoma Island
- Accommodation in a standard rom with meals and non-motorised activities
Does Not Include:
- Drinks, scuba diving, motorised activities, airport departure fees
5 Nights at Kapani Lodge – South Luangwa, Malawi
- Return flights from Lilongwe to Mfuwe
- All meals and drinks
- All game viewing activities
- Airport transfers
- National park fees,
Does Not Include:
- Airport taxes, visas, drinks, personal items
Terms & Conditions:
- Based on a minimum of 2 people travelling
- Services are subject to availability at the time of booking
16/04/2013 to 31/05/2013
Kaya Mawa Information
- Location & Getting There
Kaya Mawa is an utterly romantic hideaway lodge on Likoma Island, a 50-minute flight from Lilongwe to Likoma Island followed by a 15-minute road transfer to the lodge.
There are 11 rooms and 1 private house, spread out around two beaches and a rocky knoll, all offering spectacular views over the lake. Each room features ensuite bathrooms, private terraces, direct access to the glistening waters of Lake Malawi or a private plunge pool. The Ndomo House boasts extra amenities, such as access to the private beach, four bedrooms, study, terraces, kitchen, a large living area and infinity pool.
- Rock pool
- Business facilities (quiet office)
- Dining: 1 restaurant, 1 bar
Walking or biking around the island is a must, where guests will be able to engage in conversations with friendly locals, visit the cathedral, local school and the lively market nearby. Kaya Maya is recognised as one of the best fresh water diving in the world. Three boats are also available for wakeboarding, water-skiing and kneeboarding. Kayaking, windsurfing, swimming, snorkelling and sailing are also a superb way to get out on the lake.
Family cottages are available and babysitting can be arranged.