Karma Kandara Special Offer: Up to 50% Off!
Travel during 09 April and 23 December 2015 and get up to 50% off at Karma Kandara in Bali, Indonesia.
The offer includes:
- Daily a la carte breakfast at the resort’s main restaurant
- Complimentary in villa fruit basket and bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the Three Monkeys Kids Club
- Complimentary access to Karma Beach Bali and use of non-motorized water sports facilities
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking and travel period: 09 April and 23 December 2015
- New bookings only
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer is not combinable with other promotions
- Full non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation
- Cancellations, refunds and credits are not permitted
- Lightfoot Travel and Karma Kandara reserve the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice
01/01/2015 to 24/12/2015
Karma Kandara Information
- Location & Getting There
Sitting on the rocky cliffs of Uluwatu, Karma Kandara is situated on the southern coastline of Bali, a 20-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The property provides 46 luxury villa residences and 1 Grand Cliff Front Residence. Each Luxury Villa Residence comes with a private infinity pool and garden courtyard. The one and only Five-bedroom Grand Cliff Front Residence is a palatial accommodation beyond your wildest imagination. It includes a spa complete with stand-alone sauna/steam & hot/cold plunge pools, a private cinema, kitchen, living area, piazza-like courtyard, infinity pool, central courtyard with a second swimming pool, a guest pavilion with two further bedrooms and an old-world parlour looking out at the rich tropical flora of the garden.
- 24-hour library
- 24-hour gym
- Nammos Beach Club
- Private hill tram
- Dining: 2 restaurants, 2 bars
Guests are in for the wildest full moon beach parties, lazing on the almost-exclusive beach at Nammos, wellness programmes at the gym, cultural experiences such as visits to local villages, cooking classes, music nights, lots of watersports and off-site yoga and golf.
The Karma Kids Club will keep the younger guests well entertained.