Karma Jimbaran Special Offer: Up to 50% Off!
Travel during 09 April and 23 December 2015 and get up to 50% off at Karma Jimbaran in Bali, Indonesia.
The offer includes:
- Daily a la carte breakfast at the resort’s main restaurant
- Complimentary in villa fruit basket and bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary access to the Three Monkeys Kids Club
- Complimentary access to Karma Beach Bali and use of non-motorized water sports facilities (including return transfers from Karma Jimbaran to Karma Kandara)
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking and travel period: 09 April and 23 December 2015
- New bookings only
- Offer is subject to availability
- Offer is not combinable with other promotions
- Full non-refundable deposit is required upon confirmation
- Cancellations, refunds and credits are not permitted
- Lightfoot Travel and Karma Kandara reserve the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice
09/04/2015 to 23/12/2015
Karma Jimbaran Information
- Location & Getting There
Karma Jimbaran is situated on one of Bali’s most renowned idyllic sandy stretches of coastline on the southern peninsula of the island, a 40-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
This property is home to a collection of 40 generously sized one- to six-bedroom luxury pool villas. Each villa consists of individual pavilions featuring floor to ceiling glass walls, set around a central garden and verandah, including open living areas, dining and kitchen space. The Grand Residence Pool Villa is the height of tropical luxury, with spacious pavilions, top of the line amenities, a 22-metre lap pool and four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Swimming pool
- Dining: 1 restaurant
There is a wide range of activities on offer, ranging from gourmet dinners with wine pairings, Jazz and Blues evenings, Balinese cooking classes and weekly Balinese Megibung feasts, featuring traditional Balinese dancers and Gamalan bands which are not to be missed. The popular buzzing shopping district of Seminyak is just a 20-minute drive away and other exciting activities such as diving with Manta Rays and turtles, kite-surfing, white water rafting, visiting local villages and ancient temples, trekking up a volcano and riding a Sumatran elephant.
The 3 Monkeys Kids Club has fun and educational activities for the little ones, put together by highly experienced consultants.