Kamalaya Asia Residents Offer
Kamalaya’s Exclusive Asia Residents Offer is tailored for one of the following three wellness programs: Intro to Detox, Relax & Renew or Yoga Synergy.
Enjoy 3 nights at Kamalaya and pay 2 for stays between 1 May to 31 October 2016 and additionally receive a complimentary Healthy Inspired Cuisine cooking class.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicable for new bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Offer available for stays between 1 May to 31 October 2016
- Offer is valid for bookings for ASIA residents only
- Offer can be combined with any other promotional or group rates
- Package is non-transferrable and wellness program inclusions cannot be amended or altered
27/01/2016 to 31/10/2016
- Accommodation: 59 accommodation option – 24 Hillside rooms, 10 Open Suites, 19 Villas, 21 Villas, 3 Pool Villas, 1 (2Bdr) Rock Top Villa
- Location: Southeast corner of Koh Samui island, near Laem Set beach, 45 min drive from airport
- Facilities: Soma Restaurant, Amrita Café, and the Alchemy Tea Lounge, Shakti Fitness Centre, the herbal steam cavern, plunge pools, Elixir Bar, Far Infra-red Sauna, Yantra Hall, Yoga Pavilion and Yoga Sala, art gallery, TV lounge, Monks Cave for meditation, initial wellness consultation
- Activities: over 70 wellness and treatment services, yoga, tai chi, chi gong, pranayama, pilates, meditation, spirit dance, cooking classes, informative lectures, hosted retreats with visiting specialists
- Weather: Koh Samui has an average temperature of 30°C (86°F), peak daytime temperatures between December and February. Dry and hot season is typically March through the August and the occasional monsoon between September and November.
- Children: Not Ideal for children though family friendly accommodation and babysitting services available
- Price Guide: From USD 1850 for 3 nights in a Hillside Room including return airport transfers for Intro to Detox programme (per person rate)