30% off Rack Rates
RATES – per suite per night
- Dubu Suite – Rack Rate USD460 Discounted Rack Rate USD322
- Peacock Suite – Rack Rate USD430 Discounted Rack Rate USD300
- Tamarind, Mango, Hellaconia and Araliya Suites – Rack Rate USD390 Discounted Rack Rate USD273
- Tea and Garden Suites – Rack Rate USD365 Discounted Rack Rate USD255
All prices are inclusive of all mandatory taxes (14.2%) and service charge (10%).
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid from 1st Sept – 31st Oct 2013.
- Offer of upgrade is subject to availability.
- This offer replaces any other special offers or discounted rates previously offered by Kahanda Kanda for this period.
- This offer applies ONLY to new bookings – any existing and/or confirmed reservation are not subject to this offer.
- A Suite sleeps 2 guests – an extra bed for a third person will be charged at $50 per night. Children under the age of 12 years of age are not allowed.
01/09/2013 to 31/10/2013
Kahanda Kanda Information
- Locations & Getting There
Kahanda Kanda is conveniently located near the southern coast of Sri Lanka, 3-4 hours drive from Colombo's Bandaranaike International Airport and a short 15-minute drive to beaches nearby.
The boutique hotel offers 9 air-conditioned suites. The Dubu Suite has an exclusive infinity pool and two large outdoor bathrooms; Peacock Suite boasts a private courtyard garden for private dining; Hellaconia Suite is set in a luxurious garden offering total privacy; Tamarind Suite features a large verandah overlooking the tea estate; Mango Suite also has a wide verandah, which is a vantage point for bird watching; Nelum Suite contains two sun loungers in the private garden; Araliya Suite comes with a private library and wide verandah; Garden Suite and Tea Suite share a large verandah from which garden views can be enjoyed.
- Yoga pavilion
- Massage pavilion
- Infinity pool
- Dining: 1 dining pavilion
Kahanda Kanda is ideally situated to visit Galle and the historical Galle Fort. Guests can engage in a relaxing 3 hour bike ride through paddy fields, visit the Handunugoda Tea Estate just 10 minutes away, surf at Hikkaduwa beach, take a boat trip on Koggala Lake, take a walk through Hiyare Rainforest, explore an old shipwreck while scuba diving in Unawatuna, visit the hundreds of Buddhist temples in the area and discover wildlife at Yala Game Reserve.
Only children above the age of 12 are allowed.