Complimentary return transfer to Huvafen Fushi, Maldives
Terms & conditions
– Valid for new bookings traveling now through 15 Feb 2014.
– Minimum 4 nights stay required for the offer to be applicable.
– Combinable with Stay Pay offer and Honeymoon benefits.
– Valid for extra person sharing.
– Applicable on combined return transfer. Private transfer is chargeable.
10/01/2014 to 15/02/2014
Huvafen Fushi Information
- Location & Getting There
Nestled within its very own private lagoon in the North Male Atoll, Huvafen Fushi is a quick and easy 30-minute boat ride from Male International Airport.
The resort is comprised of 43 bungalows, either on land or overwater. All boast large, private plunge pools, private sundecks, daybeds, and a wealth of other luxuries. The beach bungalows for instance, have a private courtyard that overlooks the ocean and come with direct beach access. The 2-bedroom Ocean and Beach Pavilions feature 2 bedrooms, separate living and dining areas, direct beach access and a private butler. The 3-bedroom Cube is a 2-storey residence with a fully-fit kitchen, outdoor games room, garden courtyard with BBQ grill, direct beach access and a private butler.
- Overwater gym
- Outdoor saltwater floatation pool
- Underwater spa
- Diving centre
- Yoga pavilion
- Dining: 1 restaurant (Seafood), 1 underground wine cellar
Explore the Maldives with a series of action-packed watersports like diving, sunset fishing, dolphin cruises, snorkelling, sailing, jetskiing and more. Alternstively, choose to stay dry and enjoy Dhoni sunset cruises, seaplane flights over the breathtaking Maldivian archipelago, or visit the SpaQuarium and discover vibrant tropical marine life without getting wet!
Children are welcome but there are no specific facilities available.